A Manufacturing Engineer – (PolyurethanE Foam experience) job in Southfield, MI is available courtesy of Modis. This position is responsible for polyurethan foam process development, plant process support and the assistance with the development of foam tool designs to optimize foam usage in our North American Plants. There will be opportunity to work on a variety of other manufacturing engineering projects related to manufacturing of acoustical soft trim products for the automotive industry. IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH POLYURETHANE FOAM YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Manufacturing Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Assist with polyurethane foam tooling designs to help optimize foam flow and minimize foam usage
• Research new technologies to improve the quality and efficiencies within our manufacturing environments
• Perform program changes to robotic open pour systems when required
• Project Management and supporting manufacturing sites with launch activities
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Polyurethane foam process experience
• Hands on plant Engineer – enjoying being on the shop floor
• Able to travel as needed
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer job in Southfield, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records