For our client in S Gallen, we are looking for 8 Laboratory technicians who have (academic or industrial) experience in Chemical Laboratory and can speak fluently German and English. BA and MA students are welcomed! .
Duration: 8 months with possible extension
- Quickly and effectively learn to operate and recover from minor errors on the Amplitude Solution
- Provide customers supplemental training on the use of the Amplitude Solution
- Monitor customer use of the Amplitude Solution and ensure the system is ready to process samples prior to initiating runs
- Communicate to customer leadership errors occurring and recommend actions to drive operator improvement
- Collaborate with regional/district level service and sales leaders to develop recommendations for Amplitude Solution training and operation improvements
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiency and process improvements on the Amplitude Solution
- Diligently track key performance indicators and customer use of the Amplitude Solution
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Some experience in Chemical/biotech laboratory (min. 6 months).
- Ability to work weekend or evening/night shifts, open to a variety of shift options and workweeks (3 on 4 off, 4 on 3 off)
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Location: SG
- Very strong communication skills