We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, an experienced Artwork Coordinator.
At this role, you will be in charge of timely ensuring labeling variations implementation for a wide pharmaceutical products portfolio and you will participate in cross-functional projects with a focus on process improvement.
We are looking for a professional with experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or FMCG.
This position is a temporary role for 12 months.
· Responsible for the execution of all related activities for worldwide labeling variations for the Company portfolio.
· Work cross-functionally with Regulatory Affairs, Artwork Designer, internal site(s)/CMOs, Quality, Global Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning, Market partners and other operations departments to ensure labeling variations are completed successfully & compliantly by the requested implementation timelines.
· Lead weekly or bi-weekly meetings with relevant stakeholders and issues trackers/minutes.
· Act as a point of contact for all labeling variations for the assigned products within scope.
· Develop and build detailed switch planning for each labeling change.
· Be an active member of local/global meetings, contributing to labeling specific requirements.
· Perform labeling variations tasks and follow-up each Job in our artworks management system (digiCAM) until Master Artwork approval.
· Initiate and follow-up Change Controls Requests in Enterprise Quality System (eQRMS).
· Anticipate problems, keep team members informed and escalate potential/major issues.
· Identify business needs where needed and propose solutions.
· Track variations and issue relevant KPIs.
· Bachelor or Master degree
· 4+ years of related experience within planning, labeling a plus
· Experience with project management and continuous improvement efforts
· In-depth knowledge of manufacturing/packaging processes/regulatory environment
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Experience in team leadership, cross-functional stakeholder management, team capability building
· General understanding of relevant activities in manufacturing, regulatory affairs, logistics, and of cGMP/cGDP guidelines, artwork/labeling development a plus
· Ability to lead project teams and timelines successfully
· Ability to work effectively with groups in other geographical locations
· Has a successful track record of managing and coordinating complex projects internationally
· Be a team player and work in an international environment
· Able to work with independently, partner effectively with other functions at global level, and to set and manage own objectives.
· Ability to challenge status quo, is comfortable with the unknown, results oriented
· English and French required