Minimum 24 months opportunity as Supply Chain Planner, External Manufacturing Manager for a leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
The startdate will be the 1st of May.
- Perform a proactive supply planning, ensuring customer requirements are understood, planned for, and delivered.
- Ensure that demand and supply requirements are accurate and balanced, and the supply plan is maintained up to date in the SAP system.
- Develop and actively manage supply plans for relevant materials associated with the product portfolio within area of responsibility.
- Prepare and maintain stock overviews for the relevant products including supply and demand requirements and levels of expected inventory on hand.
- Plan and maintain the required inventory level of starting materials, Drug Substance, and drug product.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure transparency of order requirements and accurate shipping dates.
- Interrogation of SAP demand & engagement with customers and Global Supply Chain to understand the drivers.
- behind demand changes and engaging with stakeholders to align on demand requirements.
- Review of any forecast changes on a monthly basis and preparation of updated forecast for communication to CMO.
- In alignment with Master Data site owner, ownership and maintenance of accurate planning master data for all products within area of responsibility.
- Plan and effectively manage the supply impact of any change involving a regulatory impact.
- Work with Global Supply Chain Product Planner and Network planner as necessary to ensure product strategy is understood, being adhered to and implemented.
- Liaise with customers and coordinate supply planning with Supply Chain VPT (Virtual Plant Team).
- Minimize the impact of supply delays, quality events, line shutdowns, projects etc.
- Placement and maintenance of purchase orders and Purchase Requisitions in SAP.
- Provide input into metrics discussions and participate in metrics review meetings as required.
- Communication of any product related inventory risk to ExM inventory controller and finance teams in a timely manner.
- Maintaining/developing strong relationships with supply chain counterparts at other sites, Global Supply Chain and CMOs.
- Participate in Global Supply Chain meetings as required to ensure alignment on implementation of product strategy.
- Lead supply chain meetings with customers to ensure alignment on customer requirements and consumption plan.
- Execute scenario planning and develop recommendations for contingency plans as necessary.
- Responsible for compiling and presenting volume information as part of the ExM S&OP process.
- Responsible for compilation of volume information to support budget and projection activities & providing rational in relation to the drivers behind variances.
- Proactively identify and resolve any constraints in supply through engagement with CMOs and VPT team as necessary.
- 3-5 years demonstrated Supply Chain knowledge.
- Supply chain planning and project management experience.
- Experience working in a tolling environment and/or with external vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry and appreciation of the competitive environment and its impact on driving change in the organization.
- Appreciation of Performance Metrics and their value in influencing supply chain results.
- Knowledge of logistics, financial, and information flows.
- Excellent PC and systems skills with prior experience working in SAP.
- Fluent in English