We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, a senior engineer with expertise in the design and development of power supplies. You will join an International Group and have international exposure.
This position is a great opportunity that will allow you to grow and develop leadership while keeping the technical engineering aspects.
- Responsible for the design and analysis of systems, products, and subsystems/circuits to specification, cost, budget, schedule, and quality goals.
- Responsible to diagnose complex issues with design, field performance, reliability and test yields of products and recommend/implement corrective actions to address
- Responsible to lead designs of SMPS systems for DC and pulsed DC power supplies
- Owns the success of the product/system in the customers' applications and recommend/implement corrective actions as needed
- Manages Engineering Development team
- Follows key engineering procedures including the Product Development Process and ECO process
- Mentors less experienced engineers and engineering technicians, forming/developing any direct reports
- Communicates technical designs, details, risks, and plans with stakeholders world wide
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Science or similar
- Graduate coursework towards an advanced degree in engineering or science desired, but not required
- Eight to ten years of engineering experience
- Ability to exercise judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Proven ability to utilize previous experience in engineering practices/procedures, industry/customer practices in all work
- Ability to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and provide guidance to other personnel
- Ability to solve complex technical problems independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to train, coach, assess and mentor team members
- Good experience with influencing and negotiating in complex situations