One of our clients, leading global biopharmaceutical company, located in Lucerne is looking for a Production Operator. You will be part of Pharmaceutical Science and Clinical Supplies Department, in particular Drug Product Bioprocess.
Start date: asap
End date: 31.10.2022 and possible extension
- Support Cross-Functional Team in Running of Equipment during Manufacturing: Component Preparation, Sterile Vial Filling, and Material Management
- Performing the 100% visual inspection of filled vials - Maintain Equipment GMP Status: Routine Monitoring, Calibration, Maintenance, Certifications of equipment
- Reviewing and completing Batch documentation to support production activities
- Reviewing / Updating of Area SOPs
- Execute Process Simulation and support for Process Simulations and Investigations
- Supports coordination of daily work schedules and effectively organizes with respective support groups
- Inventory and Order Management
- At least 1 year of work experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Familiarity with GMP Manufacturing processes
- Good communication skills in German and English (Verbal and Written)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Sterile Manufacturing.