Opportunity of 8 months as Manufacturing Master Data Specialists for a leader in the pharmaceutical industry starting Febuary 2023.
- Execute the assigned tasks and evaluate the impact of changes upon other manufacturing ERP Data within the ERP system.
- Prepare and follow data templates and workflows in order to meet the requested timelines and makes the data entry in the ERP system.
- CAPA and change control action ownership and ensures that the proper actions are done in due time and according to the GxP guidelines and liaise with more global project timelines.
- Collect user’s requests and proactively propose solutions for improvement to the impacted departments and involve the relevant person upon need.
- Coordinate the stakeholder session of routing improvement.
- Analyze the impact of improvement request and advise the stakeholder of the impact and take the relevant action in order to stay aligned across routings with timelines.
- Ensure proper IT development; implement and execute the needed data tests/loads within the ERP system.
- Expertise to conceptualize, create and update packaging routings and to update existing bulk routings.
- Provide necessary training on routings and other master data for any employee, function or department requiring such training.
- Play an active role during sessions for ERP improvement or developments.
- Hold the role as Consultant during script creation, execution of tests related to master data, production, QC, QA, Scheduling and Warehouse functions/modules.
- Expert in using the different tool related to data entry, such as data loader and/or conversion tool.
- Participate to data collection for KPI analyses and KPI set-ups.
- Participate in project related to MDM activities as subject master expert and can lead or co-lead related projects.
- Act as the back-up of peers and managers mainly regarding coordination activities.
- Promote safe practices and behaviors, verify that EHS rules are implemented and respected Report immediately all incidents and near-misses to EHS, participate in investigations and identify preventive measures to prevent similar accidents in the future.
- + 3 years experience in data entry
- Conscientious, reliable in action follow-up and priority management
- Strong team-player
- Fluency both in French and English is required
- Good insight in processes and dependencies
- Concentrated conscious, aiming for “right first time”
- Aiming for the full picture and the full understanding of the of other’s implication
- Interested and skills in relationship and cross-department interactions.
- Strictly follow established processes but also be able to actively contribute in defining new processes
- Interested and motivated to expand project lead skills
- A first experience with manufacturing ERP
- Excellent IT proficiency: MS Office, Excel, ERP
- GxP mindset and culture
- First experiences in project management is an asset.