We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, an experienced specialist with IT System experience for pharmaceutical laboratory and manufacturing equipments.
In this position, you will be in charge of bringing IT support to the laboratory and manufacturing teams.
- Focus to combine a high rate of lab instrument installations with delivering support and assistance to a growing user base of laboratory personnel in Analytical Formulation Services, Process Development and Manufacturing as their primary contact for IT-related issues.
- Address routine requests such as folder creation, backups and restorations, account management, troubleshooting and resolution of complex issues in GMP and non-GMP laboratory environments.
- Customer-focused and communication to interact with users to ensure their requests are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on projects relating to the installation, validation and deployment of laboratory and manufacturing systems. The position requires good knowledge of Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and is responsible for authoring and executing CSV deliverables as required.
- Lead presentations to review the activity in Geneva or to help define best practices.
- Fluency in English and French mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or scientific discipline, with a minimum of 4 years of Lab Systems Support related work.
- At least 4 years of experience in a laboratory environment in the pharmaceutical industry and strong background in GMP. The position requires basic skills in networking, hardware, databases, and operating systems. The technologies used include, but are not limited to: Empower, SoftMax Pro, Unicorn, MassLynx, Chemstation SoloVPE, 32Karat, UV Winlab, PharmSpec, Compass. The position requires a working knowledge of these systems, their administration, and the equipment they support.
- Prior experience in a GxP environment.