We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, an experience Research Scientist with expertise in pharmacology.
At this role, you will be responsible of the development of new experimental models in physiopathology.
This position is a permanent position to start beginning of 2022.
Our client offers a dynamic work environment, new exciting R&D projects working on medicinal products with high added value and a solid work/life balance.
- Prepare and design experimental protocols
- Write experimental study plans
- Experimental work:
- Develop experimental models applied to various physiopathology (angiogenesis, inflammation, ischemia, neurological pathologies)
- Organize and conduct experiments of imaging (screening, efficacy, dose, specificity, pharmacokinetics, therapeutic follow-up) in animal models.
- Organize and conduct experiments using therapeutic agents (efficacy, safety, follow-up) in animal models.
- Quantify signal using dedicated software’s (Vuebox)
- Organize and conduct experiments using fluorescent agents and quantify in vivo/ex vivo/in vitro signal (NIS element, ImageJ)
- Perform tests with new agents in development
- Analyse and present the results
- Write study reports, and participate in scientific publication submission
- Write and maintain the lab books
- Master’s in animal Biology, Physiology, Pharmacology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of Experience in animal experimentation as well as the small animal Imaging
- Excellent team player with a strong ability to communicate within a multicultural environment, at all organizational levels
- To be able to show initiative, aptitude to manage experiments and to work in team
- High level perseverance and a strong commitment are expected
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Extremely motivated, with rigorous work habits and a curious critical mind