For our client in Lucerne we are currently hiring an IT Project Manager for a 6 Month contract.
- Take over coordination and delivery of site Laboratory system upgrade and replacement projects
- Collaborate on project tasks and problem solve with site Lab Computing, Validation Unit and Quality teams, as needed reach out to vendors
- Follow Change Management procedures, manage SOP, SDLC and GMP/GLP documentation
- Local site point of contact for the business users in Research Laboratories for all IT matters
- Know the site customer base and their challenges, manage digital needs and projects
- Support global product teams, where local site knowledge is required and representation of global Research Infrastructure and Lab operations team on site
As a Product Analyst, this role requires technical Laboratory system experience and analytical skills to lead site Laboratory system upgrades and replacement projects.
- Needs excellent patience, and good oral, written communication skills for planning, coordinating and delivering with IT, Business, Validation unit, Quality teams and vendor
- Good IT document writing skills are needed for hands on contribution to deliverables, including GMP compliance documentation led by Validation Unit
- Openness and conceptual thinking skills to understand site and global procedures, IT system diagrams, follow, adapt, and identify or problem solve gaps