For one of our clients in Zug we are currently looking for a Business Analyst Product Configuration Management.
The candidate will be part of or in charge of building/improving our capabilities for seamless Configuration Management end-to-end, from engineering BOM to sales BOM to Installed Base, enterprise-wide. The current phase focuses on “as installed / as maintained”, with a high value business case in service efficiency and compliance. Our data model extends from high-level customer lab view with system-to-system workflow relationships, down to device component /spare parts registration by serial/revision number with a very complex and diverse hardware / software product landscape.
IT solution scope: Integration of existing configuration data from different process platforms, data visualization for service and quality management staff, new process tools for configuration updates and quality assurance, interface to commercial analytics.
- Strengthen our Agile Release Train in a range of activities from data and process analysis to the design and implementation of specific epics
- Establish & drive collaboration with spare parts serialization work stream in Global Customer Support / Lifecycle Team
- Conceptualize end-to-end process and data flow for “as maintained” Instrument configuration
- Guide the implementation of process elements
- Interface to commercial analytics teams, manage business continuity and improvement requirements
- Min.Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or related
- 3-5+ years’ experience as Business Analyst or Business Process Expert, preferred in the highly regulated environment
- 3+ years hands on experience in data design, analytics and data governance
- Strong Knowledge in business process including stakeholder management and creation of user stories (technical to business)
- Ability to build & manage activity stream with moderately sized, yet business essential teams in commercial and backoffice (e.g. SWA/Hitachi technical product management, ReMix, etc.)
- Experience in MS SQL and Tableau
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)