One of our clients, leading biotech company, located in Zug area is looking for a Digitalization Engineer.
The sub-department is enabling the organization to connect our instruments and services with each other and to utilize the data in different applications to provide data insights to our customers. The responsibility is on one hand to ensure the data distribution and the data privacy aspects, on the other hand to store and provision the data.
• Start date: ASAP / 01.11.2021
• Latest possible start date: 01.12.2021
• End date: 31.12.2022
• Extension: possible
• Workplace: Zug area
• Workload: 100%
• Remote/Home Office: currently yes but also on-site, after needs to be discussed
• Travel: no
• Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
• Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/ definition of tasks for others.
• Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
• Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
• Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
• Review expert for other project groups.
• Internal and external knowledge transfer.
• Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
• Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
• Closely collaborates with partner teams.
• Min. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
• Min. 5-7 years of experience as Senior in Software Engineer
• Hand-on AWS experience required and IoT Greengrass is mandatory
• Serverless (e.g. DynamoDB, AppSync, Lambda), Python and node.js experience
• Data management (e.g. ETL transformation, Data access APIs) and DevOps skills are a must
• English fluent (spoken and written), German is a plus
• Driving new technology inputs
• Ensuring code quality
• Fast learning capability
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills