One of our clients, leading global biopharmaceutical company, located in Lucerne is looking for a Production Technician.
Ideal start date: 01.11.2021
End date: 31.10.2023 and possible extension
- Basic computer skills, experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Weighing of materials
- Preparation of buffer, provision of sterile good
- Material ordering, maintenance and calibration for required equipment
- Creating SOPs development of GMP documents
- cGMP pilot plant experiences for medium and solution preparation strongly preferred
- Experience in scheduling of group activities, technical writing capabilities.
- Working in warehouse management
- Completed training in technical, medical or pharmaceutical field, such as Lab technician
- GMP experience in the pharmaceutical industries is an advantage
- Fluent German English well.
- Ability to work independently and willing to learn
- Strong initiative teamwork and goal-oriented thinking and working
- Attraction to accurate, structured, analytical and efficient operation
- Willingness to work weekends (continuous 2-shift operation)