Senior Insert Growth Analyst
For our client, an international pharmaceutical firm with offices in Lucerne we are accepting applications for the role of Senior Insert Growth Analyst.
- Global oversight of insert and carton growth for Keytruda and other Immunology-Oncology pipeline products, to mitigate supply disruption of finished goods
- Gathering requisite inputs needed to forecast insert growth, modeling potential changes needed to components, and communicating and coordinating necessary artwork and component changes with responsible functions.
- Maintain, update, and improve insert growth models across products/ markets within prescribed timelines, including the integration of strategic product plans (e.g. site changes, launches, reduced labeling, etc.)
- Interface with MRL and MMD, through various established forums (e.g. MOW Alignment Team, Insert Growth Team, Keytruda Value Chain Management Team, etc.), to collect key inputs to the model per product and identify potential linkages across products
- Raise awareness to key stakeholders when action is required to change packaging (larger or smaller)
- Liaise with Artwork centers to execute changes to packaging
- Lead the activities of the insert growth team and further start up other teams as recommended through modelling
- Support MSD’s efforts for e-labeling or reduced labeling
- Ensure early engagement with Product Source Management group for robust implementation of Source of supply Changes in EMEA HUB, by translating existing source change project into tangible supply chain system readiness milestones while minimizing impact on service and cost
- Ensure that Voice of the HUB is captured during the Pre-Chartering Phase.
- Identify scope of change and analyzeimpact on resource planning
- Assessing and influencing target dates from an end-to-end perspective
- Responsible for the coordination and tracking of Artwork Milestones impacting the EMEA Supply Chain HUB.
- Tracking and reporting upon the initiatives and projects in the overall portfolio using information available in Regulatory tools
- Work with project lead to use process toolset to construct, deploy and maintain the methodology which is used to manage large scaleinitiatives/projects including- Serialization, Corporate initiatives, Divestitures.
- Execute Phase in/ Phase out of SKUs related with material proliferations required due to Regulatory requirements/ Serialization/ Harmonization
- Manage theLast Authorized Shipping Date Process for the assigned product portfolio
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Life Sciences, Supply Chain or related discipline.
- 3 + work experience in manufacturing/packaging preferably in pharmaceutical and regulated environment:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Highly experienced in Project management and Task management.
- Proficient in the use of business software
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Lean/continuous improvement mindset
- Fluent in English
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification is an advantage