Modis Is looking for an expert Hvac engineer on behalf of an international client.
- Lead, control and ensure HVAC engineering tasks according to building concepts, legal requirements, technical standards and global GMP regulations.
- Lead external project engineering companies considering internal and external interfaces.
- Monitoring of HVAC tasks including design phase, execution, commissioning, documentation, etc. until handover.
- Control reliability of external engineering and execution services.
- Control and approve engineering design documents (GDP).
- Approve cost requests and release invoices.
- Manage and ensure project engineering on time according to GEP.
- Control and approve qualification documents for commissioning.
- Report project progress to the stakeholder.
- Engineering education.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Project engineering in the field of HVAC for Good Manufacturing Practice Units, health care or nutrition.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Construction Owner Representative to planning and execution companies.
- Personality skills: positive thinking, ability to cooperate, possessing flexibility and innovation capability, action-oriented, persistent and open-minded.
- Languages: English, german preferable.