Modis Life Sciences is promoting for one of its clients a:
Lead process to evaluate optimal facility fit for the implementation of new customer products:
- Establish close liaison with Program Management in order to properly collect all required process
- data from new customer.
- Organize Process Simulation (Time & Motion) studies with internal or external support
- With results from studies establish the optimal set-up for the new process
- Optimal Set-ups have to be found with respect to low batch cycle and changeover times vs.
- CAPEX and schedule requirements (shut-downs).
Lead Technical Project:
- Planning and realization of investment-projects with direct impact on running manufacturing
- Lead feasibility studies to demonstrate feasibility, perform CAPEX cost estimations, develop project
- schedules to establish required new functionality of the respective facility.
- Establish all required Risk-Analysis and measure implementation
- Hand-over the modified and qualified new set-ups to Manufacturing Operations
Develop pro-fund technical solutions
- Provide process engineering based solution for microbial processes. (Media Prep / Fermentation
- Primary Recovery / Purification / Bulk Fill)
- Solutions have to be embedded into a highly automated environment
- BSc/MSc in Process Engineering or similar, preferred area of study: Process / Chemical /
- Biotech Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience in Pharma or Biotech industry
- Biotech/Pharma Manufacturing Processes / Project Management / CAPEX projects 2 to 10 MCHF
- Languages: Business Fluency in English. German is a nice to have