Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2022
Location: South of Switzerland, partly home office possible
- The position of technical writer is responsible for producing high-quality documentations that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Create user requirement specifications, work instructions, tutorials, test scripts, to support a variety of applications.
- Working with internal teams on documentation requirements.
- Creates working plans and the related administrative work as well as coordinating between team members.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Create user requirement specifications, tutorials and test scrips to support end-users and qualification.
- Administrative and coordinative tasks to get the right date to create the specific documents
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed.
- Preliminary work of daily, weekly and monthly workplans and optimized planning of the available resources
- Provide competent information on cross-functional issues and elaborates practical solutions
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content
- Edit material prepared by other writers or staff
- Efficient handling of external project members (Engineering, Qualification) and requirements
- Education: Bachelor, engineering or computer science
- Languages: German/English - business fluent
- General skills:
- Between 5-10 years of experience in the requested area
- Proven working experience in technical writing of technical documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Analytical capabilities:
- Highly developed communication skills at all hierarchic levels
- First and foremost, technical writers are technical communicators
- Technical skills within Logistics
- Writing, editing and designing skills
- Acts and behaves as role model to leverage entire Logistics organization
- EU Citizenship
Senior Technical Writer, Logistics, Logistik, Technisches Schreiben, Documentation, Dokumentation, Biopharma, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Switzerland, Schweiz