"We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration."
· Working closely together with the development team to automate work-flows for products on the cloud
· Maintaining our infrastructure on our internal cluster as well as the resources on the external cloud
· Assisting in the design, creation, and maintenance of tools for continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
· Monitoring the deployment of services in testing and production environment
· Professional experience with micro-services, containers, and orchestration (docker/kubernetes)
· Experience with cloud ecosystems and technologies, specifically with Amazon Web Services (AWS) a plus
· Experience with scripting languages (shell, Python, etc.)
· Expertise in version control systems (git, svn)
· Expertise in database maintenance (backups, migration, object storage)
· Familiarity with existing CI/CD tool-chains (gitlab, travis, jenkins)
· Strong sense of responsibility and highest quality standard of work
· Self-motivation, good organizational and communication skills, impeccable attention to detail, friendly personality and team-spirit, sensitivity to customer needs, and ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, work independently in a fast-paced environment, and to meet tight deadlines
· Good to excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken), ability to communicate in German a plus
· EU/EFTA-citizenship or Swiss work permit
We are looking forward to your application.