Our client is a trusted advisor to the world’s wealthiest, most influential individuals and families. The Bank's government, institutional and multinational corporate clients receive bespoke service and access to the best ideas and solutions tailored to their unique needs and aspirations.
This position is based in Zurich and supports the clients' positive experience by high quality level of support for tax information reporting.
· Transaction investigation, review, enhancement and remediation
· Ensure stable, accurate and timely Reports delivery.
· Identifying gaps in the process based on various regulations and specific approach towards CPB clients.
· Problem management, change management, documentation, and application of operational controls.
· Support of the offshore locations to meet local needs for Client Tax Reporting, while centrally controlling the production and operation. Support certain manual processes, and efforts to automate and improve Client Tax Reporting process.
· Partner, coordinate and liaise with front office, business management team, Investment Operations and Technology to improve or enhance client tax reporting.
· Assist senior colleagues who work with project management team to articulate business requirements for enhancements to the platform.
· Apply professional judgment to recommend changes to requirements relevant to specific unit of work.
· Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards.a
· Handle occasional complex and variable issues often involving multiple departments.
· Identify continuous improvement initiatives that will lead to best-in-class client experience.
· Participate in system enhancements to processes and to the platforms used in Client Tax Reporting. Support user acceptance testing (UAT) for changes that undergo change management and ensure proper capture of changes and approvals in the change management tracker.
· Support in conducting regular review of departmental processes against policy and regulatory requirements.
· Support the regional and global client reporting teams with relevant metrics
· Be aware of the values and ethics of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree/ University degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in financial or consulting industry, specifically within Operations within depth knowledge of the client reporting and the life cycle of the process.
- Foundational knowledge in investment accounting from operational and/or transactions perspectives
- Fully business proficient in English. German, French, Spanish and any other language proficiency is advantageous. (NB - please submit your CV in English).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Analytical with the ability to complete assigned tasks independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong computer, time management and organizational skills are critical
- SQL knowledge is preferred but not mandatory
- Self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities across teams and work effectively under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in dynamic and evolving work environment that includes tight deadlines, multiple processes operating simultaneously, plus changing or competing priorities.
- Detail oriented and structured
Don't hesitate to send in your CV today through the link in this job advert. Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.