Modis is looking for an expert in system engineering, with Hardware and V&V knowledge on behalf of a client.
- Propose/participate to technical design choices, organize and lead the design reviews. Being able to Identify changes to the system architecture and allocations across sub-systems and components that improve system performance, robustness, extensibility.
- Pilot of problem solving, capable to Break down and frame complex system problems to reduce ambiguity and complexity for technical teams and decision makers (written and verbal).
- Establish the product development requirements according to high-level marketing requirements and regulatory constraints. Identify missing requirements and incomplete designs for existing systems. Accountable that the requirement management process is followed and that proper traceability is builded and maintained.
- Ensure that the interactions between the various sub-systems (biological products, instruments, software’s) are clearly defined. Expand and explore the design space for complex, multidisciplinary system problems, and build quantitative models and systems analyses to evaluate solution alternatives.
- Actively contribute to establish integration, verification, and validation plans.
- Pilot the technical project/product risk analysis. Perform technical risk assessments and define mitigations, identify potential failures modes or shortcomings of designs, and establish test strategy.
- You hold a Master Degree Master in Biology/biomedical or system engineering.
- You have 10+ years in Systems Engineering or on specification, development, Verification & Validation of complex systems.
- You are prepared to travel within Europe occasionally.
- You are fluent in English and have good French knowledge.