"We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration."
· Design and implementation of the Container Platform and its environment.
· Design of build pipelines and automation of processes.
· Operation, further development and optimization.
· Providing second level support within the framework of the existing support organisation and responsibility including on-call service.
· University degree (Uni, FH, ETH) in computer science or business informatics, or adequate professional experience with further education.
· Good knowledge of Kubernets cluster based on Openshift and the design and implementation of monitoring of microservices. Experience with Prometheus and ELK is an advantage.
· Sound and practical experience in automation (e.g. Ansible, Helm, Kustomize, Terraform).
· Know-how in continuous delivery processes and tools (Build Pipelines, Sonarqube, Azure DevOps, GitLab, Vault etc.).
· Good Linux knowledge (preferably RHEL/CentOS).
· Team player, ability to work with different stakeholders.
· Good written and spoken English and German.
We are looking forward to your application.