One of our clients, leading global biopharmaceutical company, located in Lucerne is looking for a Quality Control Specialist.
Location: Lucerne area
- Responsible for the release of incoming goods, products for which production or packaging is outsourced, and products and processes in full compliance with quality procedures, legal guidelines, quality guidelines and market authorisation.
- Responsible for advice on and improvements of quality related issues, in order to ensure an optimal quality of released products and processes.
- Will understand the quality requirements for the introduction of materials to site, will have the capability to communicate the requirements to suppliers and will use good documentation practices and be capable of implementing these at a local level.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Pharma experience required