Modis is looking on behalf of a client for an expert in Kubernet and cloud engineering.
- Architect, deliver and operate an innovative Platform as a Service.
- Participate in technical and functional roadmap definition and releasing of platform features and infrastructure services.
- Apply Infrastructure-as-Code approach to ensure fast central or on-premise deployments.
- Setup and operate CI infrastructure allowing for automated composition and deployment of business applications.
- Define and implement best practices for cloud operations, including capacity, performance and cost monitoring DRP.
- Apply software engineering best practices (test automation, documentation, code review etc.).
- Apply ITIL and agile methodologies throughout the development and operational processes.
- Strong programming skills in Python, Bash
- Strong Cloud ( as a code) mindset.
- Experience in deploying and operating multi/hybrid-cloud platforms, such as Kubernetes, AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience deploying and operating database technologies, like Postgres, MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle
- Experience deploying and operating CI / CD infrastructure and workflows using Jenkins, JenkinsX.
- Experience on GitOps, an asset.
- Experience with deployment automation, such as Terraform, Salt, Ansible, Puppet.
- Experience in using and managing Development foundry tools is a plus ( Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Artifactory, GirHub...).
- Knowledge and experience with FinOps best practices would be a valuable asset.
- Team player in a multi-cultural working environment with ability to take initiatives and propose solutions.
- English fluent, French a plus, any other European language an asset.