The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the Robotics.
Your main activities
- Development of safety relevant software based on agile methods (SCRUM)
- Concept development for innovative safety functions
- Design and optimization of software architecture
- Documentation in a requirement management system
- Implementation of real-time software in C++
- Implementation of software for the configuration of safety functions in Java
- Integration of the implemented solutions on a robot system
- Development of test concepts and fully automated tests
- Completed degree in one of the following fields: informatics, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, automation technology or similar degrees.
- Well-founded knowledge of object-oriented software programming
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the programming languages C++ and Java
- Very good knowledge of software architecture principles
- Knowledge of real-time software development
- Knowledge of distributed systems and API development
- Confident with well-established software development tools for version control, build management, continuous deployment and documentation
- Experience in the development of safety related systems preferable
- Good German and English language skills
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Herr Michael ZientnerAugsburg_eng@modis.com
Phone +49 821/79096520www.modis.com