For our client in the pharmaceutical industry we are looking for a Specialist Global Quality Assurance (m/f/d).
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: indefinite, in direct placement
- Location: Greater Stuttgart
- Workload: Full-time
What you can do for us
- You will be responsible for the implementation of Global Quality Projects
- You lead project teams and are process owner of selected processes
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of KPIs, trend interpretation, action planning and tracking, stakeholder management.
- You will also be responsible for the creation and maintenance of global and local process descriptions (including global and national SOPs and work instructions).
- You will assume process responsibility for computer system validations and participate in the maintenance of validated systems (e.g. S4/HANA, CAQ system Amplexor).
- You are the Global Learning Coordinator for quality-relevant training courses using the Training Management System (Success Factors).
- You are responsible for root cause and risk analyses as well as improvements of quality-relevant processes.
The skills that are needed
- You have a degree in natural sciences or comparable training
- You have several years of professional experience in the areas of GMP or GDP in the pharmaceutical industry
- A qualification as an auditor is advantageous
- You have very good user skills in MS Office and other relevant pharmaceutical IT systems (e.g. Amplexor)
- Business fluent in German and English
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213