Join our team in Böblingen as a Java Software Engineer (m/f/d)! Remote work is possible within Germany:
What you can do for us-Integrate software with existing software solutions and develop the integration with other applications
- Code and program enhancements, updates and changes for Salesforce.com projects, including participating in definition of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design and coordination of testing with end users, full implementation experience
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication and other related tasks and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality
- Make recommendations on best practices for using Salesforce.com and act as an expert in Salesforce.com development techniques
- Develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems integration, design and development
- Participate as a member of project team of other system/software engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products
The skills that are needed-Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 2+ years' experience implementing full project lifecycle
- Experience or understanding of systems Integration, software systems design tools and languages
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer an advantage
- Skills, essential: Java, GitHub, Linux, Hortonworks, HBase, Kafka, User/Identity Management (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML), Scrum, Continuous integration
- Skills, highly desired: Salesforce, APEX, Jenkins, ELK stack, Selenium, Fitnesse, JMeter
RDBMS, SQL Server, Docker Swarm
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English (essential) and German (desired)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Want to learn more about us? Join us at our live recruitment events and talk to us in person.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 711 351663 227