If so, you are what we are looking for as a Java Software Engineer (m/f/d) for our great Team in Böblingen/Stuttgart (remote work possible within Germany):
What you can do for us
- Integrate software with existing software solutions and develop the integration of Salesforce.com with other applications
- Code and program enhancements, updates and changes for Salesforce.com projects, including participating in definition of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design and coordination of testing with end users, full Salesforce.com implementation experience
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication and other related tasks and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality
- Make recommendations on best practices for using Salesforce.com and act as an expert in Salesforce.com development techniques
- Develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems integration, design and development
- Participate as a member of project team of other system/software engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products
The skills that are needed
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience implementing full project lifecycle
- Experience or understanding of systems Integration, software systems design tools and languages
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer an advantage
- Skills, essential: Java, GitHub, Linux, Hortonworks, HBase, Kafka, User/Identity Management (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML), Scrum, Continuous integration
- Skills, highly desired: Salesforce, APEX, Jenkins, ELK stack, Selenium, Fitnesse, JMeter
RDBMS, SQL Server, Docker Swarm
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English (essential) and German (desired)
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in IT. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 711 351663 227