We at Modis Life Sciences staff projects throughout Germany for renowned clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries. From start-ups, family businesses and medium-sized companies to global big players, we have a wide range of customers and requirements.
We are looking for a Senior Chemical R&D Engineer (f/m/d) for medical devices - for our client in the MedTech sector in Berlin.
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Workload: Fulltime
What you can do for us
- Responsibility for design tasks in R&D team
- Become BME’s Hazardous Material/Chemical Safety Officer
- Assume internal Biocompatibility & Sterilization ISO Standard expert
- Technical and organizational lead of design engineers
- Development of design requirements in close cooperation with clinical users and technical specialists
- Selection and technical supervision of suppliers, service providers and other process partners
- Preparation of technical documentation according to valid specifications
- Participation in the transfer of development results into production
- Assumption of project or sub-project responsibility
- Support of innovation management
- Support QA – Assist in complaint reviews
- Execution of special tasks and projects as directed by supervisor
The skills that are needed
- Successful completed chemical engineering, toxicoligist or comparable
- Experience in biocompatibility and sterilization preparation and testing
- Extensive project and design experience, preferably in medical device technology
- Command of modern development methods such as creativity techniques, QFD, utility analysis is preferable
- Leadership experience, experienced in leading through discussions and conflicts
- Experienced in using CAD programs (esp. SolidEdge, AutoCAD)
- Interested in innovative solutions, and strong analytical thinking skills
- Good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
We need from you
- Current curriculum vitae, in tabular form with job description
- Employment references
- University degree/training certificate
- Certificates for further education
- If needed, work permit (with additional sheet etc)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213