Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Start your career with us and become part of the team for our client, a renowned company in the IT sector – starting immediately.
What you can do for us
- You will be creating, improving and manipulating digital maps or data using GIS tools
- You will be performing a variety of data analysis, working on data validation, data cleansing / normalisation and data pre-processing
- You will be converting data between formats, merge data from multiple sources, simplify and filter data
- You will be supporting different teams by providing different data manipulation tasks
- You will be documenting, maintaining and improving data processes
The skills that are needed
- University degree in Geoinformatics, Cartography, Geodesy, Computer Science or any other education
- Practical experience with GIS tools like QGIS or ArcGIS
- Practical experience with databases, data analysis, digital maps
- First knowledge in scripting with Python or any other scripting language
- First practical experience with the FME desktop/server is a plus
- Local knowledge of European countries is a plus
- Fluent English is a must-have, project language is English
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- We offer you the possibility to work completely in home office / remotely.
- You work completely from home.
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.