The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the IT sector. Commencing immediately.
What you can do for us
- You will be creating, improving and manipulating digital maps or data using GIS tools
- You will be performing a variety of data analysis, working on data validation, data cleansing / normalisation and data pre-processing
- You will be converting data between formats, merge data from multiple sources, simplify and filter data
- You will be supporting different teams by providing different data manipulation tasks
- You will be documenting, maintaining and improving data processes
The skills that are needed
- University degree in Geoinformatics, Cartography, Geodesy, Geography or any other education
- Practical experience with GIS tools like QGIS or ArcGIS
- Practical experience with databases, data analysis, digital maps
- First knowledge in scripting with Python or any other scripting language
- First practical experience with the FME desktop/server is a plus
- Local knowledge of European countries is a plus
- Fluent English is a must-have, project language is English
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Ms. Brigitte Daetweiler
Holzhauser Straße 175
Phone +49 30/4380010www.modis.com