The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in IT. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
The Adecco Group in Berlin is looking for a Lead Architect - Enterprise Corporate Functions (m/w/d) for the domains under Corporate Functions; Communication, Finance, HR, Marketing, and Procurement, in addition coordinates cross-discipline architecture and design activities as needed to support the domain.
- Accountable for all aspects of Enterprise and Design within the CF domains (including end-state process, data and solution architecture as well as architectural roadmaps; connects all parties (IT PMs, IT BPs, PMO, sponsors etc) with IT Architecture activities for a fluid collaboration; ensures alignment with IT BP, PM and sponsors for all architectural topics)
- Secures all IT Architecture deliverables and assets accordingly to our frameworks, methodologies and processes
- Represents the pillar in the Global Enterprise Architecture board
- Ensure close interlock with rest of Architecture and Design
- Drive sourcing activities and ensure clear functional and none-functional requirements are in place and that all relevant approaches are fairly evaluated. Ensure maintenance of the global product inventories, as well as system architecture diagrams and solution blueprints.
- Brings architectural considerations for key IT systems decisions in Corporate Functions.
What you can do for us
- Ownership of domain artifacts including capability maps, logical, integration and data architecture and associated architecture roadmaps
- Contribute to product roadmap and project portfolio management
- Facilitates overall architectural Governance within Corporate Functions
- Delivery of all IT Architecture documents in regard to solution blueprints or project phases for the pillar and review & approval of exceptions
- Timely and effective delivery of periodic review and maintenance of artefacts
- Contribution to innovation and technologies, or market software assessment
- Enforce architectural standards, guiding principles and technology stacks in the pillar
- Lead High Level Design (functional and non-functional) to ensure consistency of design options with Enterprise Architecture blueprints and business expectations (SLA,…)
- Review and ensure consistency of roadmap with rest of Enterprise Architecture
- Manage proposed changes on Enterprise Architecture blueprint consistently with Architecture governance ensuring proper impact, gap and risk analysis
- Support and coach solution architects in solution design
- Lead the formulation of performing architectural solutions for the pillar
- Work and validate with Solution Delivery managers to ensure they understand how to adhere to architectural input, so they can incorporate
- Investigate/recommend the introduction of new technologies, new systems or new products, and own the technology roadmap in close collaboration with Application Owners
- Dive into Business Function related technology issues, providing evaluation of technology trends, enterprise architecture models and alignment of Strategy initiatives to work programmes
- Contribute to IT strategy by providing inputs on matters relating to Enterprise architecture and standards
- Ensure validation of solutions design from all the aspects of Architecture (solution, data, interface, infrastructure, etc)
- Ensure Architecture audits are performed to control that solutions are built according to Architecture standards and guiding principles
- Guarantee work is compliant with internal and external audit requirements
- Assist the Global Head of Architecture in resolving architecture disputes
The skills that are needed
- Minimum 15 years of progressive experience within or around the functional domains of corporate functions within a large multinational
- Experience from large scale system of records implementations, process standardization and transformation
- Strong business acumen
- Strong team player – Experience with and sensitivity for working in diverse environments
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Management level leadership style, comfortable leading through others and influencing
- Experiences in leadership, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- Can-do and hands on attitude
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture, domain and solution architecture and design
- Strong Application and/or Technical background demonstrated through a proven track record
- Significant track record with systems of record solutions and technologies, in particular: Finances and HCM, BI and MDM.
- Experience with Cloud and SaaS applications, as well as working knowledge of modern data, integrations and software architectures
- Willingness and ability to travel from time to time as needed
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We aren’t the global leader in HR Services for nothing. Join us and you’ll be working with a forward-thinking, pro-active and enlightened organisation that doesn’t just look to the future, but predicts it. We work with businesses worldwide to provide tailored workforce solutions that meet their needs now, but also take into account their ongoing talent requirements. We know that the workplace landscape is changing fast. That’s why we’re already there, devising and delivering trailblazing initiatives and working with global organisations to ensure that the future of work is accessible and open to all.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Bethany Rixsonbethany.email@example.com
Information Technology InFO
Phone +49 89/1678583224www.modis.com