Our client, one of the largest global workforce solution provider is looking for his next Tech Lead in Berlin starting immediately !
Are you ready to translate unique data insight into delightful, digital user experiences?
- Work with development teams, UX designer and product manager to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design and build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design and build data pipelines and enrich data leveraging both internal and third-party data sources
- Design and write effective APIs for the execution of features not only via front-end application features but also data presentation features for consumption by other products, apps and databases
- Design and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software and data features to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings following TAG policies
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Effective application of patterns and methodologies to ensure long term cost efficiency, scalability, manageability and code efficiency
- Write technical documentation, including architectural designs
- Work with data scientists to elevate product maturity
What sets you apart
- 5+ years leading teams in a tech lead role, preferably in international environments
- Used to Software Architecture discussions for at strategical and tactical levels
- Proven experience in developing web/mobile applications and data use cases
- Proven experience in the data field of knowledge, eg: data pipelines & analytics, database management (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB), etc., and any related programming languages, eg. Python, SQL, Scala, REST APIs, Service Bus, etc
- Excellent command of React, Node.js
- Strong experience of Azure Cognitive Search/ElasticSearch
- Strong experience developing on cloud architecture (Azure, AWS)
- Demonstrable experience working in a CI/CD environment including failure testing for distributed systems, graceful degradation, parametric releases and A/B testing
- Demonstrable experience working in config and infrastructure as code environments
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Excellent communication, organisational and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skills beneficial
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field preferred
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 173/7365995