The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the IT Branche. Commencing immediately. The position is limited for 3 months and the place of work is Berlin.
What you can do for us
- Research and analyze geographic and linguistic source data
- Review and provide feedback on geographic data and correcting Basque data for navigation
- Recommend cartographic improvements based on local market’s preferences
- Work together with a team in a modern office placed in Berlin
The skills that are needed
- Excellent written and communication skills in Basque (Grammar, Orthography, Dialects) and English
- Specific local knowledge about Basque Country
- High attention to detail
- Strong research, analytical and organizational skills
- Background in geography, databases or practical knowledge in GIS tools (ArcGIS/ QGIS) are a big plus
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Ms. Brigitte Daetweiler
Holzhauser Straße 175
Phone +49 30/4380010www.modis.com