If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the IT Branche. Start: asap, full time or part time after consultation, limited for 3 months
What you can do for us
- Analyze geographic and linguistic source data from Luxembourg
- Review and provide feedback on geographic data and correcting data for navigation in Luxembourg
- Recommend cartographic improvements based on local market’s preferences
- Improving large datasets together with an international team
The skills that are needed
- Excellent written and communication skills in Luxembourgish (Grammar, Orthography, Dialects) and English
- Specific local knowledge about Luxembourg (must-have)
- Background in IT topics
- High attention to detail, strong knowledge in databases/Excel
- Research, analytical and organizational skills
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?