If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the IT Branche. The position is full-time limited for 3 months.
What you can do for us
- Analyze geographic and linguistic source data from United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Review and provide feedback on geographic data and correcting data for navigation in UAE
- Recommend cartographic improvements based on local market’s preferences
- Improving large datasets together with an international team
The skills that are needed
- Excellent written and communication skills in Arabic (Grammar, Orthography, Dialects) and English
- Specific local knowledge about UAE (must-have)
- Background in IT topics
- High attention to detail, strong knowledge in databases/Excel
- Research, analytical and organizational skills
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.