If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the IT Branche. Start: asap, full-time limited for 3 months
What you can do for us
- Analyze geographic and linguistic source data from Israel
- Review and provide feedback on geographic data and correcting data for navigation in Israel
- Recommend cartographic improvements based on local market’s preferences
- Improving large datasets together with an international team
The skills that are needed
- Excellent written and communication skills in Hebrew, Arabic (Grammar, Orthography, Dialects) and English
- Specific local knowledge about Israel (must-have)
- Background in IT topics
- High attention to detail, strong knowledge in databases/Excel
- Research, analytical and organizational skills
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?