We at Modis Life Sciences staff projects throughout Germany for renowned clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries. From start-ups, family-owned companies and medium-sized businesses to global big players, we have a wide range of customers and requirements.
For our renowned client in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, we are looking for an Clinical Trial Administrator (m/f/d).
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 24 months
- Location: Southern Ulm area
- Workload: Full-time
- The final job value is expected to be E11T.
What you can do for us
- Clinical Trial Administrator is responsible to support Trial Managers for the autonomous management of the CTSU trial team within the matrix structure
- Support of planning, managing and steering of timelines, costs and scope of Trial Teams for agreed deliverables of global supply chain activities for assigned clinical trials, including highly complex trials (e.g. Mega trials, adaptive trial design, digital trials, trials fully outsourced to a third party (CRO)) and Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS), EAP as well as NPU programs)
- Support of team meetings, minutes with action points and responsibilities
- Support of CTS preparation documentation
- Support of different systems like BIRDS (internal System) administration and workflows, FoCUS entries/updates, CES entries/updates, AC Evaluation coordination, AC Ordering, MLT drafting prior to TrM review/approval, GTL maintenance, manuel release form as well as manuel shipping request for bulk shipments, stability samples and sampling documentation for Investigational Medicinal Products
The skills that are needed
- Bachelor’s-Degree with some years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Basic project management skills
- Broad and thorough knowledge and understanding of applicable US and EU regulations and other international regulations
- Demonstrates strong problem solving capabilities and encourages the implementation of innovative approaches, new technologies and strategies to support the successful completion of supply chain activities
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office 365, Project Management Software).
- Very good to fluent in English, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- We offer you the possibility to work remotely.
- Flexible working in the office and from home (hybrid work).
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213