We at Modis Life Sciences staff projects throughout Germany for renowned clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries. From start-ups, family businesses and medium-sized companies to global big players, we have a wide range of customers and requirements.
For our renowned client in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, we are looking for a Trial Manager Phase 1 (m/f/d).
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 24 months
- Location: Southern Ulm area
- Workload: Full-time
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for the global supply chain activities for IMPs (Investigational Medicinal Products) of national and international phase I clinical trials in all therapeutic areas.
- You are the main contact person for Clinical Operations and Clinical Development for the Clinical Trial Supplies Unit.
- You are responsible for the timely and cost-efficient supply of products for clinical trials
- You are the responsible leader of the CTSU study team within the matrix structure.
- You will take on the role of Subject Matter Expert for clinical trials
The skills that are needed
- You have a Master's degree in natural sciences or similar disciplines
- Or a completed professional training with experience in clinical trials
- Several years of experience in the field of clinical trials
- Experience in project management, and good GMP/GCP knowledge are an advantage
- Fluent command of the English and German language, both written and spoken
We need from you
- Current curriculum vitae, in tabular form with job description
- Employment references
- University degree/training certificate
- Certificates for further education
- If needed, work permit (with additional sheet etc)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213