We at Modis Life Sciences staff projects throughout Germany for renowned clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries. From start-ups, family businesses and medium-sized companies to global big players, we have a wide variety of customers and requirements.
For our renowned client in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, we are looking for a Clinical Trial Supplies Unit Trial Manager Team Oncology (m/f/d).
Duration: 24 months
Location: Southern Ulm area
Your main activities
- Global supply chain activities for Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) of national and international Phase I-IV clinical trials in the therapeutic area of General Medicine.
- Main contact for Clinical Operations and Clinical Development for assigned studies and ensuring timely and cost-efficient supply of clinical material.
- Responsible leaders of the CTSU study team within the matrix structure and ensure cross-functional collaboration and interface development for all supply chain activities based on business, regulatory and industry requirements.
- Contribute to clinical trial protocols and bulk requirements, including comparator and non-IMP commercial products, specific packaging designs and efficient distribution strategies.
- Support investigations as a subject matter expert for assigned studies.
The skills that are needed
- Master's degree in natural sciences or similar disciplines or completed professional training with experience in the field of clinical trials.
- Several years of experience in clinical trial supply or related areas.
- Experience working in an international environment and experience in team leadership and project management.
- Good knowledge and understanding of regulatory and GMP/GCP requirements for IMPs is preferred.
- Very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of German
- Current curriculum vitae, in tabular form with job description
- Employment references
- University degree/training certificate
- Certificates for further education
- If applicable, work permit (with additional sheet etc)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213