We at Modis Life Sciences staff projects throughout Germany for renowned clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries. From start-ups, family businesses and medium-sized companies to global big players, we have a wide variety of clients and requirements.
For our renowned client in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, we are looking for a Compliance Specialist (m/f/d).
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Location: Southern greater Ulm area
- Workload: Full-time, permanent contract
What you can do for us
- Coordination of material qualification and communication with suppliers / third parties
- Ensuring the supply of qualified, suitable input materials to the manufacturing areas.
- Processing and follow-up of technical and pharmaceutical change requests (Change Manager)
- Function as change manager for complicated cross-divisional change controls
- Preparation, participation in and follow-up of inspections
- Carrying out GMP inspections and acting as contact person for GMP issues
The skills that are needed
- Completed studies (Diploma/Master's/Bachelor's) in biotechnology, chemistry, pharmacy with professional experience.
- Or scientific professional training with many years of professional experience.
- Sound knowledge of the processes within biological clinical sample production under GMP conditions
- In-depth technical understanding of all production areas, processes and tasks of the department.
- Very good language skills in German and English for successful communication with international partners and authorities (e.g. technical language, concise formulation).
- Desirable is a (voluntary) engagement, e.g. in the btS - Life Sciences Studierendeninitiative e.V. | btS e.V., or otherwise.
We need the following from you
- Current curriculum vitae, in tabular form with job description
- Employment references
- University degree/training certificate
- Certificates for further education
- If applicable, work permit (with additional sheet etc)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213