For our client, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, we are looking for a Project Manager: Analyst (m/f/d).
Duration: 12 months
Location: Southern greater Ulm area
Workload: Part-time 60%
What you can do for us
- You will be responsible for the comprehensive analytical support of biopharmaceutical market and development products.
- As an analyst, you are part of interdisciplinary project teams.
- You are responsible for the scheduling and capacity planning of the required analytical work packages.
- You coordinate the provision and updating of analytical methods within the framework of biopharmaceutical process transfers, process validations and trouble-shooting activities.
- You support the processing of complaints, changes, deviations and the release of the products assigned to you.
The skills that are needed
- You have a Master's degree in natural sciences (biotechnology, chemistry, food science or comparable).
- Or you have successfully completed a doctorate with many years of professional experience in industry
- You already have many years of professional experience in the analysis of biopharmaceutical products
- Very good project management skills and GMP knowledge are a matter of course for you
- Fluent English and German language skills
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761/389080