The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical Branche, located in Biberach an der Riß. Commencing immediately, on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- You are selecting IRT Vendors and creating study specific contracts
- You are developing IRT System specifications to meet the needs of the study design in collaboration with Clinical Trial Supply Unit (CTSU) functions, Medical, Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics
- You conduct and document Validation/User Acceptance Test activities
- Performs regular maintenance of the IRT system to adjust for trial needs, additional requirements after go-live etc, in collaboration with the study team
- You are utilizing a agile and proactive approach and innovative technology to solve problems
- You are supporting the successful setup of the supply chain and patient management activities through the use of IRT
- You ensure that all work is performed according to GxP and conforms with US, EU and other international regulations
- You work independently and in an international, cross-culture team environment
The skills that are needed
- You hold an M.Sc. with several years of professional experience
- You have an proven ability to drive results in a changing environment and to discuss and present proposals in a concise and effective manner
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts to enhance operations
- Demonstrates strong problem solving capabilities and encourages the implementation of innovative approaches, new technologies and strategies to support the successful completion of supply chain activities
- Exhibits ability to interpret complex project requirements, and provides ability to interpret highly complex experimental data and project requirements
- Solid project management skills including presenting projects and status reports to different audiences
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Laura MänteleBewerbungen.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com