The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical Branche, located in Biberach an der Riß. Commencing immediately, on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- Responsibility and management of all activities related to drug product manufacturing transfers of projects to different suppliers (internal/external) as Subject Matter Expert
- You take over of project management responsibilities if necessary
- Develop and improve existing drug product process development work packages
- Identify relevant scientific work packages during process transfer to ensure robust manufacturing processes
- Development and implementation of new process technologies and dosage forms (including strategic topics)
- Take part in troubleshooting of drug product manufacturing processes as consultant or lead troubleshooting subteams
The skills that are needed
- You hold an Master degree in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent with 4 years relevant industrial experience or doctoral degree
- Strong technical expertise in pharmaceutical development (formulation, freeze drying, pharmaceutical processes incl. transfers) of biologicals
- Strong background in protein analytical methods
- Knowledge in aseptic manufacturing, filling and GMP is beneficial
- Project management and project coordination skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence without direct authority in multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to respond to changing priorities and short lead teams for multiple tasks and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Excellent oral communication skills as well as sound technical writing and documentation competencies in English
- Strong team collaboration skills as well as ability to work independently
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Herr Tilman MarkowetzBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 38908 213www.modis.com