Then we are looking for you for a temporary cooperation of initially 06 months, on a project of our customer, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry, in In the southern perimeter of Ulm.
What you can do for us
- In your new role, you will coordinate change control activities including the preparation of impact assessments and related measures
- You are responsible for the adaptation of test specifications for virological test methods
- You will coordinate validation activities including the preparation of validation plans/reports.
- You will support the preparation of submission documents and requests from authorities, predominantly in English
The skills that are neededPlease submit your CV and important (work) references, your degree certificate, if required, as well as your work permit. Otherwise we will not be able to process your application.
- Master's degree in the field of natural sciences with initial professional experience or corresponding completed vocational training with many years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with virological/cell biological methods as well as experience in GMP-compliant work
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Very good written and spoken English
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 761 38908 213