Then we are looking for you for a temporary cooperation of initially 12 months, on a project of our customer, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry, in the southern greater Ulm area.
What you can do for us
- As Mass Spectrometry Data Engineer you develop and deploy novel database models for mass spectrometry derived omics data (e.g. proteomics, lipidomics, metabolomics) inside our company’s omics data management system.
- You identify and adapt community standards to organize data according to FAIR principles (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable).
- You make these data assets available to data scientists and therapeutic areas within Research & Development.
- You collaborate with other data engineers, software developers and life scientists to develop data analysis- and visualization platforms.
The skills that are neededIn addition to your CV, your degree certificate and important (work) references, please also submit your work permit if required. Otherwise we will not be able to process your application.
- Master’s degree in bioinformatics, computational biology, biology, biochemistry, chemistry or a related field.
- Background in working with any type of mass spectrometry-based omics data.
- Experience in programming- and query languages like Python or R (preferred).
- Sound understanding of data integration- and management concepts like e.g. semantic data integration, relational databases or efficient handling of large datasets.
- Excellent communication- and intercultural skills.
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 761 38908 213