The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the Pharmaceutical Branche located in Biberach an der Riß. Commencing immediately, on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for Managing and performing tasks along the Clinical Trial Supply Chain for Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) within legal and regulatory requirements
- You are the study specific contact for all final release file preparation and review
- KPI activities, function cost estimates and project time-line system creation / updates
Bulk and comparator product order placement and tracking
- Deviation and CAPA processing
- Regulatory submission document processing
- Filing and archiving activities for trial close out
- Additional services provided include Product Complaint evaluation, classification, notification, temperature
excursion evaluation and processing
- Experts for multiple computer systems such as Daisy, FoCUS, Idea, eProvisions, SQAM, and BiPs to complete tasks, provide information, and act as key user
The skills that are needed
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable US and EU regulations and other international regulations
- Strong computer skills (e. g. Microsoft Office 365 and SAP software based systems)
- Proven ability to drive results in a changing environment and to discuss and present proposals in a concise and effective manner
- Good problem solving, risk assessments and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to present projects / status reports to different audiences
- Willingness to travel
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Svenja OschwaldBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com