The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical Branche, located in Biberach an der Riß. Commencing immediately, on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- In your new role, you lead and coordinate pharmaceutical development activities (formulation, pharmaceutical processes incl. transfers) with focus on late stage for parenteral dosage forms of New Biological Entites
- You represent DP development within the respective CMC Team and lead intermittent or support the multidisciplinary DP sub-team
- Based on your expertise, you ensure delivery of DP work packages and project support according to project objectives, timelines and cost as well as delivery of high quality data, presentations and reports including required documentation for regulatory filings (IND/BLAs)
- You ensure excellent communication to stakeholders (e.g. project team and line management) and excellent interaction and collaboration with interfaces (e.g. manufacturing sites)
- You identify, evaluate and implement new technologies for formulation and process development or related protein analysis including supervision of students
- You contribute to laboratory team capability development, and process improvements t and support the lab team in detailed planning, execution and interpretation of experiments
The skills that are needed
- Doctoral degree in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent with first industrial experience or Master degree with several years of relevant industrial experience
- Strong technical expertise in pharmaceutical development (formulation, freeze drying, pharmaceutical processes incl. transfers) of biologicals
- Strong background in protein analytical methods as well as project management and project coordination skills
- Knowledge in aseptic manufacturing, filling and GMP is beneficial
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to respond to changing priorities and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence without direct authority in multi-disciplinary teams
- Very good oral communication skills as well as sound technical writing and documentation competencies in English and German
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Laura MänteleBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com