Then we are looking for you for a temporary cooperation of initially 24 months, on a project of our customer, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry, in the southern perimeter of Ulm.
What you can do for us
- As Senior Process Advisor you are responsible for the technical support of routine production / market supply within the scope of production in the area of purification & change over under cGMP conditions.
- The development and coordination of process optimisations based on deviations, CAPAs, customer requests, cGMP requirements or internal improvement projects is the core content of this position.Your tasks include the preparation and processing of deviations, change requests and risk analyses (mainly in English).
- You will be the first point of contact for technical issues and evaluation of new equipment.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of new equipment, including the coordination of qualification activities.
- In addition, you will assume the technical authority to instruct employees within your functional area.
The skills that are neededPlease submit your CV and important (work) references, your certificate of completion, if required, as well as your work permit. Otherwise we will not be able to process your application.
- Completed studies (at least Bachelor) in the field of biopharmacy, biotechnology, bioengineering or further training as a master craftsman or technician with several years of professional experience, ideally with experience of large-scale manufacturing facilities under GMP conditions.
- Ability to independently identify, work on and solve problems including presentation of complex interrelationships as well as high expertise in biotech know-how (biotechnology, cell culture technology and protein chemistry) as well as in general management skills, decision making, international/intercultural negotiation skills, project management; BPE and MPE (Business and Manufacturing Process Excellence) tools, LEAN Manufacturing, QA/QC
- Very good PC skills in all common MS Office applications, SAP and process automation systems
- Very good written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, team player with independent working and analytical mindset, as well as willingness to provide technical leadership
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 761 38908 213