The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical Branche, located in Biberach an der Riß. Commencing immediately, on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for the Supplier Quality Management System with focus on suppliers of raw materials, excipients, and disposables (bags, filters, hoses etc.)
- You ensure the back up for packaging materials and medical devices
- The Coordination of supplier qualification is in your area of ??responsibility
- You support the definition of supplier qualification processes as team member
- Furthermore you support the issuance and revision of supplier qualification procedures
The skills that are needed
- You are holding a Masters or Bachelors degree or equivalent plus relevant experience
- You possess profound knowledge of GMP requirements, specifically with respect to supplier management / supplier qualification
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tasks and responsibilities (e.g. change control, documentation, deviation, CAPA
- Good risk identification and evaluation skills based on a broad knowledge in natural science
- Teamwork, ability to work in cross-functional Teams
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Interdisciplinary mindset and behaviour, also Independent, structured and result-oriented working
- English language is mandatory (fluent in reading, speaking and writing)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Herr Tilman MarkowetzBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 38908 213www.modis.com