The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical Branche, located in Biberach an der Riß. Commencing immediately, on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- You take over the responsibility for global Supply Chain activities for Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) of national and international Phase I-IV clinical trials in the Therapeutic Area General Medicine
- In this role you act as the main point of contact to Clinical Operations and Clinical Development for assigned trials, ensuring the timely and cost efficient provision of clinical supplies
- With your comprehensive experience you will be the responsible leader of the CTSU trial team within the matrix structure, ensuring cross-functional collaboration and development of interfaces for all Supply Chain activities on the basis of business, regulatory and industry needs
- Thanks to your expertise you provide input to clinical trial protocols and bulk demands including comparator and non-IMP commercial products, to specific packaging designs and efficient distribution strategies
- Furthermore you support investigations as Subject Matter Expert for assigned trials
The skills that are needed
- Master's degree in natural sciences or similar disciplines, alternatively completed vocational training with long-time experience in clinical trials
- (International) experience in clinical trial supplies or related business with expertise in project management and team leading
- Ability to interpret complex project requirements paired with the capability to solve problems and the willingness to make decisions and drive results
- Preferred is good knowledge and understanding of the regulatory and GMP/GCP requirements for IMPs
- Willingness to work both independently and in a team as well as expertise with the standard MS-Office software
- Fluent communication, negotiation and presentation skills in English
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Laura MänteleBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com